This week, Matt makes some forever friends and Chris takes the law into his own hands – but you’ll never guess which law!
Also, the Finish It! Fan Appreciation Sweeps is still in effect for ONE MORE DAY (info in the podcast and at the bottom of this post, if you need it), Matt tries his hand at a listener-suggested round of Interactive Fiction or Episode of Scooby Doo (thanks @ladypalindrome!), the world is treated to a brand new cocktail (recipe below), and somebody’s punchy!
Red Creek Ranch Water
A simple drink for a summertime state of mind. Perfect for when you’ve spent your summer lost in a cave that transports you through time, or fighting badmen in the wicky wild wild west.
- 2 parts tequila
- 1 part cranberry juice
- The juice of half a lime
- Pour the above into a glass just totally full of ice
- Fill up with seltzer water (use Topo Chico mineral water for max authenticity)
- Give that cutie a stir, garnish with lime slice
- Since it’s a “Ranch Water” cocktail, feel free to keep your Topo Chico with you to top your drink off as you swill. It’s classy and cool, and so are you.
Red Creek Ranch Water (Non-alcoholic)
This is just plain yummy. Drink always to keep your kidneys fresh and clean.
- Get glass of ice!
- Buncha cran juice!
- Buncha sody water! (Or topo chico!)
- Splash that lime juice!
Original illustrations by Paul Granger.
Oh hi! Want to know how to enter the sweeps to win some silly Finish It! merch? Just leave a review of the Finish It! podcast wherever you listen to it (iTunes, Stitcher, you know wherever) and send us a screengrab or link by 11:59:59 ET 5/22/19. The randomly-selected winner will receive a variety of goodies as mentioned in the podcast above.