This week, Chris and Matt find themselves on a direct course for the Planet of the Vampires. Will they live to tell the tale? More importantly, will they be able to avoid getting the same exact read this time or are they forever mindmelded and now this podcast is all over?!
Also, Choose Your Own Beverage is back with a red red wonderdrink (recipe below) that will take your tastebuds out of this world and into a science experiment to see how much red food coloring humans can consume, Chris is challenged to a rollicking edition of Interactive Fiction or Film Featuring Birthday Boy W.C. Fields (he was born on this day 1/29/1880 so celebrate already!), Matt gets a little carried away on the subject of there being too many darn segments, Dr. Vivaldi disapproves, Serena Fine may not be who we thought, and all that’s left to eat is DRIED BLOOD!
Choose Your Own Beverage: The Bloody Oceans of Akbar 5
- 2 oz Vampyre Vodka
- 3 oz Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange
- Make 2 puncture marks in orange, squeeze
- 1 1/2 oz Sangue Morlacco cherry liquor
- Fee’s Brothers Blood Orange Bitters (to taste)
- Combine, swishy style.
- Pound. Make Vampire Sounds.
Choose Your Own Beverage: The Bloody Oceans of Akbar 5 (non-alcoholic)
- 4 oz of fresh blood orange juice
- 2 oz of tart cherry fruit juice
- 1 oz Stirrings Blood Orange Bitters (its alcohol free!)
- 7 drops of red food coloring to get that deep mouth stain
Rock Out on our Soundcloud Why Not
There’s a Sad Pizza Party on Our YouTube
Original illustrations by Judith Mitchell.